Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/4” x 4”
- DSP: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Cut the DSP on the diagonal by lining up the corner points with the track on the Stampin’ Trimmer.
- Cut ½” off from the long edge of each piece of the DSP that you created above.
- Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White panel, leaving a 1″ gap in the center diagonal and stamp the “Happy Birthday” with Night of Navy ink inside the space you just created.
- Adhere the panel to the Night of Navy card base.
- Add 3 Basic Rhinestones to the right of the sentiment
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x