Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Night of Navy: 5 ½ x 8 ½ scrap (enough for punch)
- Very Vanilla: 4 ¾ x 3 ½
- Whisper White: scrap (enough for stamping)
- Designer Series Paper: a)3 x 2 , b)3 x 1 1/8, c)1 ½ x 3 ¼
- For the card base, score the Night of Navy Cardstock at 4 ¼. Fold on the score line and burnish with your bone folder to create a crisp edge.
- Using snail adhesive, adhere the three designer series papers to the Very Vanilla panel:
- Adhere to the upper left hand corner; b) adhere to the lower left hand corner; c) adhere to the right
- Adhere the panel to the card base and set aside.
- Ink the sentiment stamp in using Night of Navy and stamp on the scrap piece of whisper white. Punch out using the Tailored Tag Punch. Cut around the outline of the image.
- Punch out another shape in Night of Navy and adhere the whisper white stamped image.
- Apply stampin’ dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card base.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x