Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Soft Suede Card Stock: 11” by 4 ¼”; scraps for tree, leaves and greeting, 3 ½” by 3/8”
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper: 5” by 3 ¾”
- Garden Green Card Stock: 5 3/8” by 4 ¼” 2” x 2”
- Burlap Trim: 5”
- Stamp tree on Soft Suede Card Stock scrap
- Stamp greeting on Soft Suede Card Stock scrap
- Die cut tree with framelit
- Emboss and die cut one each of the three leaves in the framelit set
- Cut out greeting with snips
- Adhere tree to DSP with dimensionals
- Wrap burlap around card only attaching on the back.
- Tuck in leaves and copper accents using Mini Dimensionals for the leaves and glue dots for the copper accents.
- Evenly space three mini glue dots on one side of the 3/8” wide Soft Suede Card Stock piece. Add glue dots to the other side.
- Tuck this small piece of Soft Suede Card Stock under the bottom of the Burlap Trim with the glue dots attaching to the trim and the mini dimensionals attaching to the paper, leaves and accents.
- Attach each word in the greeting with mini dimensionals. Center “Be Happy” and then place the other two greetings to the left and right.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x