Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Crumbcake Cards stock 8 ½ x 5 ½
- Mint Patterned paper 4” x 4 ¼”
- Blue patterned paper 4” x 2 ¼
- Crumbcake patterned paper 4” x 1 ½”
- Whisper White – scraps for egret and greeting
- Mint Macron – scraps for marsh grass
- Score and fold the Crumbcase base in half
- Adhere the Mint patterned paper to card front
- Tear along 4” edge of blue patterned paper
- Adhere blue patterned paper on top of mint paper
- Tear along 4” edge of crumbcake patterned paper and set aside
- Stamp egret and greeting on scrap whisper white cardstock with memento black ink
- Die cut the egret and greeting with framelits from the Lakeside framelits
- Die cut 3 pieces of grass with mint macaron from the Lakeside framelits
- Assemble be adhering crumb cake patterned piece but leaving top edge from being full pressed down
- Insert egret and grass into top edge of crumbcake designer paper then firmly press the crumbcake designer paper
- Add greeting as seen in photo (optional – add dimensionals to greeting)
- Add 3 mint macaron pearls
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x