Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Whisper White: 5 ½ x 8 ½ , 5 x 2 ¾
- Tranquil Tide: 5 x 3 ¾
- Soft Sea Foam: scrap for die cut
- Designer Series paper: 1 ½ x 4 (4 designs)
- Score the Whisper White cardstock at 4 ¼ to form the card base. Set aside.
- On the Whisper White 5 x 2 ¾ piece, score at 2 ½ .
- Cut each of the Designer Series strip at a diagonal from corner to corner.
- Arrange the strips so that the largest part of the triangle is at the top and then arrange in desired pattern.
- Starting on the right side of the score line, adhere one strip of designer series paper using Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue (the strip will overlap the panel). Continue to adhere the rest of the strips. Once done, start on the left side.
- Cut off the excess
- Adhere the panel to the Tranquil Tide cardstock and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the octopus in crumb cake on scrap Whisper white and cut out using the framelit.
- Die cut the coral reef in Very Vanilla and seaweed in Soft Seam Foam cardstock.
- Adhere the coral reef die cut to card base with snail adhesive.
- Apply mini Stampin’ dimesonials to the octopus and adhere on top of the coral reef.
- Stamp sentiment in Tranquil Tide.
- Adhere seaweed die cut to the card base.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x