Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 3 3/4” x 5”
- Blackberry Bliss stripe pattern from
Nature’s Poem DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Petal Piink & Blackberry Bliss leaf
Pattern from Nature’s Poem DSP: 1” x 4 1/4” for front; 1” x 5.25” for inside
- Blackberry Bliss twine 4”
- Grapefruit Grove twine 6”
- Glue Blackberry Bliss DSP on top of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- Tie a bow in the Grapefruit Grove twine and tie it onto the paper clip using the Blackbery Bliss twine.
- Attach bow/paper clip to top left edge of strip of 1” x 4 1/4” leaf pattern DSP.
- Use snail to attach this leaf pattern layer approximately in the middle of the Blackberry Bliss DSP layer.
- Stamp the greeting onto the large label. Stamp the flower and stem image with Smoky Slate ink.
- Using the Blender Pen, add colour to the three flower images.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the label to the front of the card.
- Glue the 1” x 5 1/4” leaf pattern DSP piece on the inside of the card as per picture.
- Using Blackberry Bliss ink, stamp the Statement of the Heart to the back of the card base.
- Add your personalized greeting to the inside of the card and address and mail to one of your favourite people!
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x