Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock : 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 5 1/2” 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Fold the Daffodil Delight Card Stock in half to form your card base.
- Emboss the front of the card base with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. You will need to turn the folder sideways to run it through the Big Shot.
- Stamp the image on the Whisper White layer with the Black Memento Ink. The photopolymer stamps makes it easy to line up.
- Color the balloons using the Stampin’ Blends. Refer to photo. Color the dress in Old Olive and the shoes in Cherry Cobbler.
- Use the White Chalk Marker for accents on the balloons. Refer to photo.
- Attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment on the strip of Whisper White card stock and banner the ends with Paper Snips.
- Adhere the banner to the card per photo.
- Tie the Basic Black Twine around the card twice and make a bow.
- Place in an envelope, stamp and send happy mail to someone for a special birthday!
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x