Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Night of Navy: 5 ¼” x 4
- Garden Impressions DSP 1: 4 ½” x 2 ¼”
- Garden Impressions DSP 2: 3 ½” x 1 ¼”
- Whisper White: Scrap large enough to cut largest framelit.
- Score Thick Whisper White card base at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Using the embossing mats and Big Shot, emboss the Night of Navy cardstock using the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- Adhere DSP 1 flushed to the left of the Night of Navy layer. Leave about ½” on the bottom of Night of Navy layer.
- Adhere DSP 2 on top of the DSP 1 layer.
- Adhere Night of Navy layer to the card base.
- Using the Stitched Layers Framelits, cut the largest framelit using Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Mango Melody ink, stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White layer. Adhere to the card base using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by adding three rhinestones.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x