Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Call Me Clover Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”. Score and fold at 5-1/2”.
- Tranquil Textures Designer Paper-2 patterns 5-1/2” x 3”. Cut both diagonally and keep a top part of one pattern and a bottom part of the second pattern.
- Fold card base on fold line.
- Using a scrap piece of cardstock (any color), glue to the backside of the designer paper on the diagonal cut and glue both pieces side-by-side. This will hold the two pieces together. Set aside.
- Using the border die from the Flourish Thinlits Dies, cut (2) using Pineapple Punch Cardstock. Glue to each side of the designer paper layer on the underside. Glue this layer to card front, centered.
- Using Pineapple Punch Cardstock, cut a scalloped frame using the scallop square die that measures 2-1/2” and cut a square hole on the inside that measures 1-7/8”. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to fit under the frame and add a color wash to the top using an Aqua Painter with Bermuda Bay Ink. Once dry, stamp the branch image using Call Me Clover Ink and color using the ink pad and a Blender Pen. Glue to the back of the frame and glue the frame in place to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the giraffe image using Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Color the image using a Blender Pen and the ink pads. Just dab the color on so you don’t smudge the inked lines. Hand-cut the giraffe and glue to the inside of the frame.
- Using the Leaf Punch and the Call Me Clover Cardstock, cut (4) leaves. Glue to the underside of the frame.
Stamp the two sentiments on Whisper White Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Hand cut into small rectangles and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x