Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Thick Very Vanilla: 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm)
- Glossy White: 5½” x 4¼” (14.8cm x 10.5cm)
- Early Espresso: 2 pieces each 5½” x ¼” (14.8cm x 0.5cm)
- Very Vanilla: scrap to die cut tree
- Soft Sea Foam: scrap to punch label
- Versamark Resist (Ghosting) Panel:
- Stamp the small leaf branch image randomly all over the Glossy White using Versamark. Set aside to dry or dry with heat tool.
- When dry, use sponges with Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce inks to add colour over the entire piece as shown in the photograph. Add the colour lightly and gradually build up to get to the desired shade. The darker the colour, the more the leaf image will show through.
- Gently wipe over the finished piece using paper towel. This will remove any excess ink.
- Use paper trimmer to cut ½” (1cm) down one side so that you are left with an art panel measuring 5½” x 3¾” (14.8cm x 9.5cm).
- Attach the art panel to the front of the card base, lining it up with the right-hand edge of the card base.
- Attach one of the strips of Early Espresso against the left-hand edge of the art panel.
- Stamp the edge of the small leaf branch down the left-hand side of the Thick Very Vanilla card base using Early Espresso ink. Place a piece of copy paper over the Early Espresso strip and art panel to ensure no image transfers to them.
- Stamp the tree on scrap Very Vanilla using Early Espresso and die cut with matching Framelit. Without reinking, stamp the tree on the inside of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on scrap Soft Sea Foam using Early Espresso ink and punch with Pretty Label Punch. Add part of the leaf image below the sentiment using Early Espresso ink.
- Attach the tree and sentiment pieces to the front of the card using adhesive of choice.
- Attach the other strip of Early Espresso to the inside of the card, about ¼” (0.5cm) in from the left-hand edge.
- Attach the ½” (1cm) strip from the art panel against the Early Espresso strip on the inside of the card.
- Decorate an envelope to match.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x