Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” card base, 2-1/2” x 1-3/8” Sentiment &
1-5/8” x 1-5/8” (x4) card front
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4” inside card, 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” card front &
2-1/4” x 1-1/8” Sentiment
- DSP: 1-3/8” x 1-3/8” (x4) card front
- Once you have all the pieces cut per the measurements above, this is very easy to put together, with a striking outcome. Start by attaching the 4 DSP squares to the 4 Blackberry Bliss Cardstock squares.
- Before you attach the squares to the large square of Whisper White cardstock, lay them out and make sure they are centered and you like how it looks. Then take one at a time and attach them. I used Snail Adhesive, but you could use also use Tombo liquid glue if that is easier for you.
- Take the Blackberry Bliss card base, score it at 4-1/4”. Use the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and emboss the side that will be the front. Make sure to pay attention to the direction you put the paper into the embossing folder; one side has raised leaves and the other the leaves are indented. Neither way is “wrong”, it just depends on how you’d like it to look – mine has the raised leaves on the front.
- Attach the Whisper White cardstock with the squares on it to the front of the card.
- Using the Blackberry Bliss ink pad, stamp the With Deepest Sympathy onto the small rectangle of Whisper White.
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch and round the corners of the piece with the sentiment as well as the small rectangle of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- Using Snail, attach the sentiment to the Blackberry Bliss, centering it.
- Using Dimensionals, attach the sentiment to the front of the card.
- Using Snail, attach the Whisper White piece to the inside of the card. Enjoy!
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x