- Thick Whisper White: 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm)
- Thick Whisper White: 4¼” x 5½” (10.5cm x 14.8cm) to die cut Happy Birthday
- DSP: 4¼” x 5½” (10.5cm x 14.8cm); ½” x 5½: (1cm x 14.8cm); scraps to cut out large and small kangaroos and 2 birds; scrap to die cut Happy Birthday
- Fussy cut a large kangaroo and 2 small birds from the sheet with the large animals.
- Punch a small kangaroo from the sheet with the small animals.
- Attach the large piece of DSP to the front of the Whisper White card base.
- Attach adhesive sheets to the pieces of DSP and Whisper White that are to be die cut.
- Die cut Happy Birthday from the scrap DSP and die cut Happy Birthday twice from the small Whisper White piece.
- Remove the adhesive sheet and attach the 3 Happy Birthday pieces together layering the DSP on the top.
- Adhere large kangaroo to the lower left hand corner of the card front.
- Adhere the Happy Birthday to the card front so it looks like the kangaroo is holding it.
- Adhere the birds randomly on the Happy Birthday.
- Inside: Attach thin strip of DSP about ¼” (0.5cm) from the bottom of the inside. Adhere the small kangaroo punched piece to the right hand corner of the DSP.
- Use Blender Pen and Crumb Cake ink to create shadows under both the kangaroos.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x