- Card Base: Thick Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 1/2”
- Card Front: InColor DSP – 2 13/16” x 5 1/2”
- Scalloped Circle Mat: Lemon Lime Twist – 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Stitched Shaped Circle: Whisper White – 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Inside Layer: Whisper White – 3 3/4” x 5”
- Envelope Flap: InColor DSP – 2 ¼” x 6”
- Stamp the Bow with Blueberry Bushel Ink, Stamping off once.
- Stamp the Bow Detail with Blueberry Bushel full strength.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut the Sentiment/Bow out with the Stitched Shapes Circle.
- Cut the Scalloped Circle out with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Cut the Circleout on the InColor DSP Card Front as shown(leave 3/8” on the left).
- Stamp the Sentiment onto the Inside Layer with Tuxedo Black.
Assemble the card:
- Fold and burnish the Card Base with a bone folder.
- Adhere the InColor DSP to the Card Base With Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Adhere the Stitched Shapes Circle to the Scalloped Circle with Liquid Glue or Snail.
- Adhere the Circles to the Card Base inside the cut out circle area with Liquid Glue or Snail
- Add the Rhinestones to the Stitched Shapes Circle as shown.
- Adhere the Inside Layer to the inside of the Card Base.
- Adhere the Envelope Flap piece to the Envelope Flap with Liquid Glue or Snail.
- Cut away the excess from envelope flap.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x