- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 3 3/4” x 5 1/2”
- Berry Burst: 4” x 5 1/2” 3 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Basic Black: 3 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Cut and score all pieces as outlined above.
- Cut two pieces from the Adhesive sheet to fit the Berry Burst and Basic Black pieces that are 3-3/4” x 3-1/2”. Use the Thinlit to use the sentiment from these (so that the adhesive is on the back). Peel the backing off the Berry Burst sentiment to expose the adhesive. Adhere to top of black sentiment offsetting it just a wee-bit.
- Use Berry Burst ink to stamp background image onto the Whisper White layer. Use SNAIL to attach to the Berry Burst Layer.
- Cut a 5” length of ribbon. Use Glue dots on the ends to attach to the background about 3/4” from the right side.
- Use SNAIL to attach layer to card front.
- Peel the backing off the sentiment layer and attach to front of card at a slight angle. Place a rhinestone for the dot of the “i”.
- Use the Berry Burst ink to stamp the background image in one of the corners on the inside of the card as well as on the envelope.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x