- Whisper White card stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Scrap approx. 3 1/2” x 3 1/2”
- Call Me Clover card stock: 3” x 5 1/4” 1” x 5 1/4”
- Berry Burst card stock: Scrap approx. 3” x 3”
- Animal expedition DSP: 2 3/4” x 5”
- Cut Whisper White card bass 5 1/2” x 7 1/2”, score at 4 1/4” and then fold. The short side is the front of the card.
- Adhere the Animal Expedition DSP to the larger Call Me Clover layer and then adhere this to the short side of the Whisper White card base.
- Emboss the smaller Call Me Clover piece of card stock with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and adhere that to the inside of the card on the far right. When the card is closed you will be able to see this strip as part of the outside of the card.
- Set your completed card base aside to stamp.
- Stamp the cute rhinoceros on the scrap of Whisper White card stock with Memento Black Ink. Color the bird with markers referring to photo. You can color the rhinoceros with the Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blends but I liked the basic line image against the busy designer series paper. You decide.
- Cut the image with the largest Stitched Shape Square.
- Cut the Berry Burst scrap with the the size Layered Square Framelit that give you a 1/4” border around the stamped layer.
- Attach the stamped and layered image to the front of the card base with dimensionals. See photo for placement. Make sure your dimensionals are not placed on the far right of the stamped layer or it will will stick to the card base and your card won’t open.
- Stamp the inside of the card with the cute Wild About You sentiment that comes in the set or any other sentiment of your choosing.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x