- Basic Black: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Pumpkin Pie: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” ⅜” x 2 ¼”
- Punch out a 1 ¼” circle from a scrap piece of cardstock and adhere lightly to the mid-upper right corner of the Whisper White panel to mask off what will be the sun
- Starting at the bottom of the Whisper White panel, with the light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend, begin coloring working your way about ¼ of the way up, then switch to the dark Daffodil Delight, taking care to blend the colors together.
- Transition to the light Pumpkin Pie followed by the dark Pumpkin Pie, again taking care to blend the colors out. .
- Remove the mask and sponge Daffodil Delight over the white area.
- Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the image off to the left of the card panel and add the butterfly next to the sun..
- Using the Aqua Painter and the Pumpkin Pie ink, create a pool of ink in the lid and picking up the ink with the Aqua Painter, splatter the ink by tapping the Aqua Painter against your finger.
- Once the spatter is dry, layer the panel to the Pumpkin Pie and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment, from Itty Bitty Greetings onto the ⅜” Whisper White piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut the right end at an angle and adhere to the front of the card.
- Add 3 black Faceted Dots to complete the card
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x