- Mango Melody: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Blueberry Bushel: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White: 3 3/4” x 5” 4” x 5 1/4”
- Score the Mango Melody at 4 ¼” on the 8 ½” side and fold in half to make the card base. Adhere the 4” x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock into the inside of the card.
- Using the letters in the stamp set, stamp out Happy Birthday onto the 3 3/4″ x 5” piece of whisper white cardstock. I started with the Y on birthday and worked backwards and then started with the H for happy above the B and worked forwards. That way I could get them to somewhat line up.
- Stamp the long pennant banner in Lemon Lime Twist twice on the same white cardstock. Stamp it again twice in Blueberry Bushel and twice in Mango Melody in random directions avoiding the sentiment.
- Stamp the coordinating shape for the inside of the banner in Pear Pizzazz on the Lemon Lime Twist. Stamp a different pattern but coordinating shape for the banner in Night of Navy on to of the Blueberry Bushel banner and in Pumpkin Pie on top of the Mango Melody banner.
- Adhere the stamped white piece onto the Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- Using dimensionals, attach the Blueberry Bushel piece to the front of the Mango Melody card base.
- Using glue dots, adhere the sequins in random places on the front of the card.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x