- Berry Burst CS : 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” and 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ (run the 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ piece through the big shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder
- Basic Gray CS: 5 ¼ x 4 and 2 ½ x 2 ½
- Call Me Clover CS: 5 x 3 ¾
- DSP – 2 pieces: 2 ½ x 3 ½
- Score berry burst cardstock at 4 ¼, and fold in half, this is the base of the card
- Adhere the piece of Call me Clover to the Basic Gray
- Adhere DSP to the call me clover, leaving an ended of call me closer at the top and bottom
- Adhere the leaf ribbon around the center of the card using glue dots to adhere
- Layer the smaller berry burst piece and the basic gray piece together and secure to card as soon using dimensionals
- Using the animal friends dies, cut out the whino from the DSO and adhere the card as shown
- Cut a piece of whisper white scrap ¾ x 2 and stamp the sentiment in call me clover ink, cut banner on the end and adhere with dimensionals
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x