Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Soft Suede Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored on the long side @ 4 1/4”
- Garden Green Card Stock: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Soft Sea Foam Card Stock: 1 1/2” x 2 3/4” scrap for folded dollar bills
- Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3” x 1 1/4” scrap for sunglasses & 0.5” x 2” scrap for
- True Gentleman DSP: 5” x 3 3/4” plaid, 3” striped square for pocket
- Soft Sea Foam twine 2 1/4”
- Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon: 3 1/2”
- Glue plaid DSP rectangle to Garden Green mat and then glue to Soft Suede card base.
- Stamp pocket shape onto striped 3” square with Archival Basic Black ink and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Add a small amount of snail adhesive to back, top of pocket. Glue one of ribbon and then wrap across the front of the pocket and adhere end to the underside of the pocket.
- Stamp folded dollar bill image with Archival Basic Black ink onto Soft Sea Foam scrap and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Use Chocolate Chip marker to add ink to sunglass image and stamp onto Thick Very Vanilla scrap. Colour in the eyeglass frame with Soft Suede marker and use Crumb Cake marker to add colour to lens of glasses. Cut out image with Paper Snips.
- Use Dimensionals to glue pocket a bit below center of the plaid layer.
- Glue folded paper money image with snail adhesive to plaid layer, inside the pocket and then add snail glue to back of right lens of eyeglasses and a dimensional to the back of the left lens and glue at an angle as Use Night of Navy Marker to add ink to “CLASSY” word on greeting stamp; use Garden Green marker to add ink to “To A” and “Kind of Guy” words on same stamp; huff on stamp to activate ink and stamp onto 0.5”x2” scrap; Flag the right end of banner with Paper Snips and poke a hole in the top left corner using the Paper Snips (or use small hole punch)
- Thread Soft Sea Foam twine through the hole in the banner and tie around Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon. Trim ends if necessary per picture.
- Add your personal greeting to the inside of the card, address the envelope and send or deliver to one of the special guys in your life!
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x