Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Crumb Cake: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 4” x 4” scrap for net
- Blackberry Bliss: 1/2” x 5 1/2” 1/2” x 3”
- Whisper White: Scrap for Octopus
- DSP: 5 1/2” x 2 3/4”
- Adhere the DSP and 5 1/2” piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to the right side of the card front.
- Die cut the netting from the scrap piece of Crumb Cake and sponge with Crumb Cake ink. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the Octopus from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink onto the scrap of Whisper White and die cut with the coordinating die. Pop him up with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the net.
- Stamp the inside right panel with the net image in Crumb Cake ink, add the tall foliage in Tranquil Tide and the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- For a final touch, add the 1/2” x 3” piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to the bottom right corner of the panel.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x