Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock Card Base: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 ¼” x 4”; 5” x 3 ¾”
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”; 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- DSP: 5 1/2” x 3/4”
- Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut the flowered piece from the DSP TIP: I find it helpful to start in the center of the cut instead of the top or bottom with delicate paper, so it doesn’t tear in the process of cutting
- Adhere the DSP to the Blackberry Bliss 5” x 3 ¾”. TIP: To adhere the laser-cut paper, I used a sponge with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I poured a little glue on the Silicone Craft Sheet and dabbed it on the laser-cut paper with a Stampin’ Sponge
- Adhere the above pieced to the Very Vanilla 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” piece and this to the Blackberry Bliss 5 ¼” x 4” and then to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the Very Vanilla 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”. Using the Detailed Trio Punch, corner round two opposite corners and punch the little flowers. Mount on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the center of the cut outs and to the flowers on the card
NOTE: The Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other side! LOVE
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x